Rowdy Gentleman is looking for an analytically minded digital marketing expert with experience creating and implementing comprehensive e-commerce marketing plans. This is a metric-focused role where you will have a lot of autonomy to achieve your goals. You will work with the senior management team as a key driver for Rowdy Gentleman's e-commerce sales and brand growth.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a hands-on e-commerce marketing role
- Expert level knowledge of the Facebook Ad Manager.
- Expert level knowledge of email marketing platforms (preferably Klayvio)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data from multiple platforms to inform strategy decisions. Comfortable compiling data to create digestible spreadsheet reports.
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to capture the Rowdy Gentleman voice.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Digital design skills via photoshop and/or Illustrator are not required but a plus.
- Create, implement, and manage Facebook and Instagram ad strategy (via Facebook Ad Manager). Requires continuous testing and optimizations in order to drive the highest possible ROAS.
- Create, implement, and manage email marketing strategy via Klayvio. Includes developing automated Flows and a regular cadence of mass email campaigns.
- Research, test, and implement strategies across new potential customer acquisition channels (ie Google, Reddit, Pinterest, etc).
- Manage Influencer marketing channels.
- Manage other day-to-day tasks and projects as assigned by the management team.
- This is a full-time paid position. Compensation is competitive and is commensurate with experience.
- Our team is located mostly in Austin, Texas, but there are no geographic requirements for this role. You will be working remotely.
Please send your resume and a brief note explaining why you are a good fit for this role to email@example.com